Darin and I awaited this little one for some time, and prayed for her for many moons before we knew she was coming. Being parents is, I think, one of God's greastest gifts, but also one that is so often taken for granted. I can only hope and pray that I'm constantly reminded that this child is a child given to Darin and myself as a gift from the Lord...not something we could have ever given to ourselves. Hopefully in realizing this and keeping this truth close at heart, I will remain humble as life brings us storms.

Daddy's hands

Hugs and Kisses

Held in the hand of mom and dad

Shhh...the baby's sleeping
Pooped out
"How long do you want me to hold this pose???"
Uncle Paul...really, he's never held a baby before.
FIRST BATH!!! Not at all happy.
"What is this thing??? You mean I have to share the attention now???"
Mischiveous look...
Zoe IS a beautiful baby! Jim and I can't wait to see her, hold her, and pinch those cheeks and toes! I'm glad you have transitioned into parenthood so smoothly. Enjoy EVERY moment. They really do pass quickly!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious, I cannot wait to see her so I can hold and love on her.
ReplyDelete