Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a nauseous night!!!

Well, well, well, did Zoe ever have a "first Christmas" exprience. And not that it was that great of one. Last Sunday, on our trip to Dallas, Zoe began to throw up (no, not spit up...throw up). She lost everthing, I think, that she had eaten that day and soaked three outfits in a matter of a hour. This was the beginning of a miserable Christmas holiday. She continued her bouts for the rest of the day...but would throw up pedialyte (since we had given up on feeding her breastmilk). That afternoon, I began feeling really weak and it hit me full blown at about midnight. I was sick until around 6AM the next morning, and then other than being weak and tired, I was fine. The next night...my brother. The following...Darin. Next....my mom. Merry Christmas and to all a nauseous night!!! All traditions and events were obviously canceled due to the mysterious illness that was like a thief in the night. But...of course once all was said and done, there was a little bit of gift opening. And of course, like everything else, Zoe could have cared less about what was in the package. She just wanted to put her mouth on it and be able to eat it.











































1 comment:

  1. Oh, sounds miserable! Next Christmas will be more enjoyable I'm sure. Glad everyone is all better!

    ReplyDelete