
I finally decided it was time for Zoe to branch out a little on her food. We've been doing solids now for about three months, but of course that's finely pureed food. We've been using things like Cheerios for a couple of months to get her used to the idea of grasping food, and now that she has a tooth, she's able to chomp on it a little bit. So I decided to give her some spaghetti, and knowing it would be a naturally messy meal, had the camera ready. Daddy had the pleasure of feeding her this meal since I was playing Bunko that night. He graciously got a few pictures for me. And of course was wise in stripping her shirt off for the event. Smart thinking....




Oh my goodness! I didn't know Zoe got her first tooth!
ReplyDeleteHey! How do you feel about the "space saver" high chair? do you like it? We have one in a box still and I'm thinking about taking it back to get a stand-alone one so it doesn't take up a chair at the table. Any thought s from experience?
ReplyDelete