Tuesday, April 8, 2008

On the move....



Things aren't so easy now that we have a mobile baby. She's scooting/crawling everywhere, and trying to walk at the same time. She'll pull up, or make a valient attempt, on whatever is around her...the couch, table, dog, mom or dad's leg. She doesn't want to sit much anymore. She wants to hold onto our fingers and walk everywhere. If I try to put her in a sitting position, she'll lock her body so that she ends up straight all the way down.


Over spring break, she just had a wave of learning going on. She was learning to go from sitting to belly and vice versa...learning to crawl...learning to cruise...learning to pull up....learning new words and phrases like "Jedi", "bye bye, daddy", "all done" (or a baby version of that...more like "adon"), etc. I was a bit overwhelmed with all of the newness that was happening.

Here are some pictures of the new things going on for her. I'll post some videos of the verbal things later.




2 comments:

  1. I witnessed Zoe's "mobileness" Sun. night! When she wants to go, she goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did she get so grown up so fast!

    ReplyDelete