Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Elf Yourself!

Too bad I can't dance this well in reality. Merry Christmas!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

3 comments:

  1. Now that is great! What I WOULD pay to see you two dance like that in those outfits! :)) Zoe is an extra added bonus. Bet you can't wait til she is that tall to look you in the eye J/K. You need to keep that video for next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hysterical. We have one of my sister and I that our aunt made for us! Cracks me up just thinking about it! I need to do our family....it is so funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it so much - seeing yours and the Motls that I did one of the kids. Then they wanted the country song, so now there are two. Abby said that Zoe was all growed up! We all laughed so hard. Nathanael said that he'd like to see Spud dance like that in person.

    ReplyDelete