Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Halfway Point!!!

I'm am now officially past the halfway point. It sort of sneaked up on me and crept past w/o me really giving it much thought. I'll actually be 21 weeks in a couple of days. We find out next Tuesday what we're having...with any luck of course. I'll be sure to guzzle a Dr. Pepper before we go in to make sure the baby's bouncing off the walls (not that he or she doesn't do that already anyway). Here's my 20 week picture. I seem to have finally slowed down on growth and now probably more resemble what I did when I was about this last pregnancy. Just for fun, I wore the same shirt that I did last time.



Actually, I don't know. I may have been bigger with Zoe by this point...definately carrying differently. What do you think? Here's the pic of me at 20 wks with Zoe. The different shirt throws it off quite a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's fun that you wore the same shirt!

    You look really good!

    I'm so excited to find out what you are having next week!!

    (also...you are one of the few people I know that uses the word "sneaked" correctly! Everyone usually says "snuck"...makes an English teacher happy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe looks higher than the new baby, but you seem about the same size to me. I love the idea of wearing the same shirt for the pic. You look great! So excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete