Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall Family Fotos

Yes, I know I spelled the word photos wrong. I'm just all about symmetry, you know, and I wanted to have three F's instead of two F's and a P. Anyway, we went out and tried to beat the clock yesterday afternoon to get some fall family pics. I think they turned out pretty good despite the fact that there may have only been one picture where both kids were looking into the camera and no pictures where they were both smiling. If you have a trick about how to get them both to look and smile, let me know!

These were done on OBU's campus, a place where beautiful fall foliage is notorious. If we'd have waited just a few more days, we wouldn't have been able to get some of these shots. Timing is everything in the fall.













3 comments:

  1. We can't even get our one kid to look at the camera let alone two! That's why we do good on the non-looking-in-the-camera shots. Cute family! Could that boy be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile or no smiles... some excellent family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures...

    And the whole everybody looking thing? Um...good luck with that. It doesn't really get easier.

    ReplyDelete