Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Batter up!

So this was one of the gifts for Zoe (and Ethan) for Christmas. It's really kind of neat. It's a three stage batting practice thing. Stage 1 is a normal toddler sized tee. Stage two is where you can turn on the ball machine to have the balls pop straight up. And stage three is a setting that has balls pitched to you from a few feet away. She LOVES balls and has a ton of energy. Seemed like a good option to us. They had either pink and purple or blue and yellow. We chose the latter so that Ethan could use it in a couple of years - not that he couldn't use a pink one, but you know...

I bundled her up in her snow bib and jumbo sized coat since it was in the 30's and let her go to town. She's got a pretty natural swing if I do say so myself. Can you tell I hope to be a softball mom one day?? Don't worry...I'd never force her to play, I just hope she does. I love the sport and have played church league and intramurel softball for years. :-)




And she gets a homerun!!!!

Oh - and remember this picture? I posted it the other night. This was Darin's moment of being indoctrinated into late night gift assemblyhood. He was thrilled, let me tell you.



So anyway, this was the finished product. Zoe's all about riding toys, so this was a great gift selection from her Aunt Julie.


No comments:

Post a Comment