So I guess I'll start with Halloween. I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures in separate posts. I'll set it to post once a day, so check back. I'll eventually get up to where we are now. :)
The kids had a busy, busy Halloween...starting with the Friday before. The first set of pictures will be of Zoe at school. She was Snow White this year, and Ethan was a pirate..."Jake the Pirate" if you asked him. She and her class went "trick or treating" at some of the offices around campus. Saturday night was our church's Halloween Trunk or Treat. Monday night was at OBU in one of the girl's dorms. They went from door to door (the ones who had a sign that said Trick or Treat Here anyway) and got candy from the girls who of course gushed over them and gave them extra candy. By the end of the three events, we had 5 jumbo sized tupperware containers FILLED to the brim with candy.
| What we did with our empty milk jugs. |
No comments:
Post a Comment