Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One Month Old!

Wow how time flies! When people tried to warn me of the fact that time would seem to speed up, they were not joking in any way, form, or fashion. Zoe is now one month old and doing very well. She has started to make a few baby "milestones" like cooing, holding your gaze, focusing, swatting at toys in front of her, and holding her head up and steady. I'm so ready for her to interact more so I can actually play with her some. I feel kind of foolish playing with her now and getting no response even though I know she enjoys the interaction. She is still one of the most content babies I've ever seen and when she's dissatisfied for whatever reason, she'll let you know right away. As soon as she's tended to in the way that she needed whether it be a change, feeding, or cuddled, she'll settle right down. And yes, we are actually sleeping well (and for fairly long stretches). We were blessed with an easy and wonderful baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment