Monday, September 10, 2007

8 weeks - new milestones

Zoe is nearly two months old. Time is flying! I guess you don't realize how fast time can slip away from you until you have a child and watch the changes happen seemingly overnight. She is getting big...nearly 11 pounds now. This last week, in addition to the smiles, we started getting the giggling...oh, and the sleeping 8 + hours in a row at night (YAY!!!) Staying home has been a blessing, and I so enjoy the time I get to spend with my little one. Growing up in Dallas and being naive enough to not realize that staying home with your baby was even an option (you don't see it much there), I'm so thankful that the Lord provided me with this opportunity. Although, before I had Zoe, I was very skeptical that it was possible to enjoy it and not be bored stiff. Bored...who has time to be bored???

No comments:

Post a Comment