Zoe's two-month checkup was today, and most of you know what that means..........shots! I think I cried more than she did. I hated seeing her in pain, and it was the look on her face when the first shot went in that did me in. The shriek of pain following the first needle only made the tears come faster. According to the doc, she's as healthy as she could be. To my surprise, she's grown a whole lot faster than I realized. She's now 24 inches long...almost 4 inches longer than what she was at birth. And she weighs in at 12lbs 4oz. That puts her in the 90th percentile in height and weight. WOW! Aside from the doctors visit...she's doing lot of new things. Perhaps the most exciting new milestone reached is laughing. Both Darin and I got the chance to experience her first laugh together just before we left for the OBU football game on Saturday night. And let me tell you...it absolutely melts our hearts. Speaking of football...they won! GO TIGERS!
A whole new world...

"Hey, scoot over, you're taking up all the room!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment