Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chopped

Ok, no, I'm not talking about the food network show "chopped", though that's a great show. I'm talking about chopping the hair. Little Diva's hair is still so thin and uneven in terms of initial growth, so I chopped it...like 2 inches of it. I thought maybe it would give the rest of her hair a chance to catch up in growth before I let it grow long.

Anyone that says cutting a toddlers head is easy must be cutting the head of a cabbage patch doll. The constant movement and looking from side to side make you think you're about to chop off every bit of it. But I didn't...thankfully. Here's the finished product. I gave her a simple bob style, and one that will still allow me to pull it up into a ponytail or pigtails if I so choose.



2 comments:

  1. It's cute! I always cut Sam's, too, which is why it looks as shaggy and crazy as it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good! And her squirming will get better with time.

    ReplyDelete