Friday, December 11, 2009

Frantic Friday

So today was the second mass free clinic in our county. They made a lot of changes to better organize it this time. It was pretty organized last time, but there was such a panic for people to get there that no matter what they did it seemed chaotic. We were in and out in about 30 minutes, and that was everything from filling out 4 sets of paperwork to getting 4 people's shots.



You ready for this? Try to keep up. Ethan had a seasonal booster. Zoe had an H1N1 booster. I had the H1N1 shot. Darin had the seasonal flu shot after getting his H1N1 at school yesterday. Nuts, I know. But over the last month, we've spradically all had everything that we need now. The only person who has something left to get is Ethan - and that's just his H1N1 booster that he has to wait until next month to get. That's not a must have, just a should have. It increases his chance of the shot protection from flu from like 85% to 93% or something like that.



In other news...two days ago, I think it was, I posted about how Ethan was scooting a little bit. I'm talking barely scooting...like an inch or two every once in a while. So over the course of 24 hours, my life changed. No longer can I leave him on the floor playing happily to go do the dishes or put on a load to wash. No....now, I have a baby boy who can do this.




And who gets into this...

1 comment:

  1. And that is why I no longer put our presents out until Christmas morning! It's the beginning of the end for you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete