So since I was in a lazy mood yesterday, I wrote a post with no pictures. Here are those promised pictures to go along with that post...and a few videos to go along with them. To read the story, see the post below this one.
These pictures are in no particular order. I'm lazy, remember? It's too much of a hassel going through and organizing pictures on this thing this late at night.
This would be my mother who could hardly contain her excitement at the gift she ended up with during the Chinese Christmas gift exchange...a fishing photo frame. :)
Cheesy grin...snuggling with Granddad.
Zoe and Jake

The fam...

Oooohhhh...what's under here??
New Dora PJ's!
Ooohhhh...pretty!
Proof...a white Christmas.

My (not so little) brother, Paul meeting his nephew for the first time.
Caroling

First Snow!
What's this?

This would be a picture of our van just prior to unloading. I think another bag or two might have fit ok, don't you? (NOTE - I know it looks bad having a dog below a pile of stuff. He had plenty of ventilation and was really quite cozy and happy in there. Just look at that face!)
And last but not least...
And a few videos to leave you with.
These pictures are in no particular order. I'm lazy, remember? It's too much of a hassel going through and organizing pictures on this thing this late at night.
This would be my mother who could hardly contain her excitement at the gift she ended up with during the Chinese Christmas gift exchange...a fishing photo frame. :)
Cheesy grin...snuggling with Granddad.
Uncle Keith (he'd kill me if he saw this!)
My cousin, Sarah, and her little guy, Jacob
Zoe and Jake 
The fam...

Oooohhhh...what's under here??
New Dora PJ's!
Look, mommy, it's snowing...in Dallas!
Ooohhhh...pretty!
Proof...a white Christmas.
My (not so little) brother, Paul meeting his nephew for the first time.
Caroling
First Snow!
What's this? 
This would be a picture of our van just prior to unloading. I think another bag or two might have fit ok, don't you? (NOTE - I know it looks bad having a dog below a pile of stuff. He had plenty of ventilation and was really quite cozy and happy in there. Just look at that face!)
And last but not least...
And a few videos to leave you with.
The Dallas Blizzard and Jingle Bells Sing Along!




I love how poor Jedi is barely squeezed in at the bottom of it all. I'm glad we have those lovely stow and go seating or we would not have made it home!
ReplyDeleteLoved all pictures!! Seeing everyone's family is so much fun for me!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd love Jedi up under all the loot!!