Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"I need to send an e-mail".

So, wow...I guess it's really been over a week since I've blogged. It's once in a blue moon when I wait that long in between bloggings. Between Ethan cruising and pulling up on everything, and crawling everywhere, I don't have a spare moment on my hands. I have a few "intended on blogging" things that I need to post, but I'll space them out.

Tonight, my daughter proceeded to crawl up in the desk chair and tell her daddy, "Daddy, I'm gonna send an e-mail." I'm not on the computer much during the time that the kids are awake. But as a women's ministry director, I have things pop in my head that I need to e-mail someone about frequently. They don't take long to do, but often, my daughter will ask where I'm going, and my reply is just that. She's picked up on that...ahem. She also discovered tonight how to use the scroll button on the mouse. Oh the joys we have ahead.

I was on my blog tonight attempting to do a post before the kids woke up from their nap and it just didn't happen. I obviously didn't close the window, because a few hours later, Zoe discovered my blog still up on screen. The video will explain it all. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Um....the fact that my kids say, "Mom are you going to get off of Twitter now?" or "Are you through on Facebook?" says a lot, huh?

    Yikes.

    ReplyDelete