I truly am a small town girl now when I say that I look forward with great anticipation to our annual community pumpkin patch. What has Arkadelphia done to me, y'all? See, I'm even using words like y'all!
Last year, our little guy was only a few months old and unable to enjoy much. This year, he's almost a year and a half old and he still wasn't able to enjoy much. I say that because he couldn't stay still. Not. For. One. Second. I say that with such sarcasm because I wasn't the one who had to put up with him. Being a mom with a camera and and itch for fall pictures has its advantages every now and then, you know. :) So I took Zoe, who apparently had her moody side show up just about the time we got to the pumpkin patch, and stayed until we finally caved and let her play on the playground. Sure...what parent doesn't want to take their kid to a once a year pumpkin patch and do anything but play on the little playground located at the community center? That's what I wanted to do....ahem.
So the itch for good family pictures soon dwindled once realization set in that there was just too much going on for my busy body children to sit still enough to look at a camera. So this is what we got.
Our "family photo"
Snapped with the line, "I bet you can't tell me how many fingers I'm holding up!"
Not sure how I lucked out on this one. This is one of my favorites ever...and imagine how much better without that nice little price flag sitting above her head. :)
Bottom line: Both kids had fun...or semi fun. Miss moody played a few games. Ethan, well, I'm not sure what he did. But they had fun, and that's what counts. :)
Cute pics...even if your kiddos didn't want them taken! ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Grace