Friday, January 14, 2011

Here's to 7!


I'm SO late with this, but better late than never.  On Monday, January 3rd, Darin and I celebrated 7 years of marriage.  It still doesn't seem like that much time has gone by, but I guess I have to accept the fact that it never will.  The last seven years have been nothing but a blessing. I don't even remember life as an unmarried young woman...is that weird?? 

In light of the fact that it is our 7th anniversary I thought I'd do something, so creative I'm sure, to highlight my wonderful husband.  So I'll list 7 things that I love about him.

1.  Darin, I love that your first love will never be me, but will always be your Heavenly Father. 

2.  I love that you have such a child-like personality and aren't afraid to be goofy. 

3.  I love that you love your kids and that you cherish the time you spend with them. 

4. I love that our kids look up to you and love to be near you...not so crazy that we have two daddy's babies, but I guess that's the price I pay.  :)

5.  I love that you have such a hard work-ethic and will always find a way to support your family.

6.  I love that you have given me the freedom to stay home to raise our two precious children.  That is perhaps the ultimate gift you could have ever given me. 

7.  I love that you will do anything I ask you to do...without complaining even.  :)  You are always willing to help me with whatever I need.

I love you so much!!!  Thank you for asking me to spend my life with you.  Second best decision I ever made (salvation being the best). 

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison!!
    I just found your new blog home....
    I've been missing you!!

    Happy Anniversary to you and Darin!! (A wee bit late-ish!)
    I LOVE that picture of you guys in the snow!

    ReplyDelete