Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

I'm back, but not sure for how long.  Don't you love how your summers are supposed to be filled with long, lazy days?  For us, that's just a mere fantasy.  I think that because summers are a little (or a whole lot) less structured, I end up getting myself into more "stuff".  So my days become busier and more hectic.  Just the way I don't like it with a two and four year old. 

Until I have time to actually sit down and do more typical Buscher posts, here are a few pictures to tide you over.  This was way back on Father's Day.  The kids and I went to Dollar Tree.  Both had $1 and were allowed to pick out anything that they thought he might like.  Ethan got him a storage basket.  Zoe got him these humongous sunglasses.  Lunch for the day was prepared by Zoe (with supervision).  She made him a grilled ham and cheese....and hot dog...and macaroni sandwich, squished it together, and went to serve him.  Gag.  I mean, YUMMY! 





No comments:

Post a Comment