I was working on a case for my home interiors party last week and opened up a new strand of Christmas lights. Of course I turned the overhead lights off so that all you could see was the glow of each bulb. Zoe looked mesmorized at the new and brightly shining lights. I put her nearby so that she could get a closer look, but realized it was too close when one of the lights immediately ended up in her mouth. Scooting her back so that they were out of reach, I watched her face light up with amazement. Once again, I ran to get my trusty camera so that I could capture the moment...and this picture is what I got. It's sad when it takes a 4 month old baby's simple amazement in the littlest thing to make us pause for just a moment in our busy lifestyles and look in awe at the twinkling of Christmas lights.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Glow, lights, glow...
I was working on a case for my home interiors party last week and opened up a new strand of Christmas lights. Of course I turned the overhead lights off so that all you could see was the glow of each bulb. Zoe looked mesmorized at the new and brightly shining lights. I put her nearby so that she could get a closer look, but realized it was too close when one of the lights immediately ended up in her mouth. Scooting her back so that they were out of reach, I watched her face light up with amazement. Once again, I ran to get my trusty camera so that I could capture the moment...and this picture is what I got. It's sad when it takes a 4 month old baby's simple amazement in the littlest thing to make us pause for just a moment in our busy lifestyles and look in awe at the twinkling of Christmas lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, such a precious picture! It almost made me cry! Zoe looks SO sweet!
ReplyDelete