Monday, November 12, 2007

Humpty Dumpty...

A few nights ago, Zoe finally decided she wanted to roll over from her back to her front. She has just had absolutely no interest in it up until this point. She'll get to her side with ease, but doesn't try to go any further than that. When she finally decided to try, she flopped over and then picked her head up with a smile. The following day, she sat up (sort of) for the first time. She managed to stay up with no support for about 15 or 20 seconds w/o toppling over. I tried to catch a shot of it today which proved to be a difficult task. I had to take it fast enough and make sure I was fully available to catch her if she toppled over...so the pictures are terrible quality...but it captures the "first" (or almost first). So I guess she's in the beginning stages of sitting...or in otherwords, she'll sit unassisted for short periods of time until she gains some more strength in her back muscles.






Ooops! Battery change. Forgot to change the date.

1 comment: