Monday, June 2, 2008

A Weekend To Remember....

Darin and I attended a Family life marriage conference this weekend in Little Rock. The conference took place in the convention center, so we just stayed in the hotel that was attached to the convention center...the Peabody. Each day at 11AM and 5PM, there's a parade of ducks in the hotel lobby. Yes, I said ducks. At 11, the ducks travel down the elevator, walk down a red carpet strip, and into their lobby fountain. They stay there until 5 that evening where they march out of the fountain, down the carpet, into the elevator, and into their "duck haven" for the night. It's a big to do where the trainer comes out, goes through his spiel on telling how this tradition got started, and the ducks march out (or in). I got such a big kick out of I videoed it so you could see it too. By the way...to hear the "grand exit" music, just stop the music player on the right side of the blog page.

1 comment:

  1. Shelby is going to love to see this clip! She wants to stay at the Peahody so bad just so she can watch the ducks!

    ReplyDelete