Thursday, August 7, 2008
First Haircut
I know, I know, most if not all of you reading this are saying, "What in the world would you give that child a haircut for? She's almost bald!" Did I capture your thought? Well, on with the story. Yes, she is somewhat hairless still...however, the hair on the back of her head was so long and thick compared to that on top and on the sides of her head. We had a true baby mullet going on there for a while. So I decided to just trim the back a little bit. So I thought, "ok, I groom Jedi, cut Darin's hair, and have given myself a mini haircut in the middle of the month, really...how hard could it be? Yeah...was I stupid. She sat relatively still, but she's my mover and groover and doesn't like sitting still for any extended period of time. So through this experience, what did I learn? That baby's hair trims are not my forte. So have I kept you on the edge of your seat for what it looks like? I didn't mess it up at all...just trimmed about an inch or a little more off. Now she looks a little more even-headed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, her hair looks cute! Shelby definately had the "baby mullet" at that age! I just let it grow out! BTW, you are BRAVE for cutting a baby's hair! Whew! Did you save the clippings for her baby book?
ReplyDelete