Ever since I was able to feel Zoe move in my belly, I've noticed she has a love for music. At church during worship, I would feel her dancing around only to feel nothing when the sermon was being preached. When she could sit on her own, I'd catch her just kind of "dancing" every once in a while. Not sure you could really call it dancing, but it was some sort of intentional random movement. Now that she's standing and walking, she dances ALL THE TIME, sometimes to nothing at all. She rarely gets to watch TV during the day, but she does love to watch Jack's Big Music Show sometimes in the morning..and guess what? It's all music and dancing. Tonight, Darin flipped the TV on just before she went to bed to another show she'll occasionally watch called the Backyardigans...again, another musically oriented show. She has started just recently this "shake your booty move", as I call it. Then sometimes she'll add bouncing up and down to that as well as moving side to side and all around. It's hilarious to watch. I have two videos...the first is her signature move...the "shake your booty move". The second is a combination of all her baby shaking grooves.
What a cutie!
ReplyDelete