Friday, September 26, 2008

'Zoooowweeeee'

This is her newest word, and to my surprise, it's her name! She's gotten the connection between my question, "who are you?" or "what's your name" and answering with a long drawn out "Zooowweee". I knew her name would be one spoken much later because of the Z. She's got it down pretty good.

Unfortunately, when I tried to video it, I never got her really speaking in the direction of the camera, so sometimes it sounds really quiet. I had to interrupt her busy bee time, so she wasn't really into stopping and appeasing me for 20 seconds. I put two of them on there b/c I couldn't tell which one was the better of the two seeing that neither of them were just fantastic. Gotta love a busy baby! And I'm aware that I sound very annoying in the background...just ignore me. ;-)

And of course she's figured out how to outsmart me. As soon as the camera goes off, she turns to me and goes, "Zowee Zowee Zowee". Oh, and not just once. Everytime I try to get one. And when the camera pulls back out, it's back to busy busy busy.

Her other new words for the week are tree, often pronounced twee, baa for ball, bye bye as she waves to people, baby, socks, juice, and perfecting her previously learned word shoose for shoes. Don't forget that to hear the video, turn the music off on the right hand side of the page.



2 comments:

  1. She did so good! I have a feeling it's going to take Bethany a little longer to pronounce her name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach said 'cool' she can say her name. But loved the way she says ball. As Zach put, she is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete