Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Belly Photo Sessions...

Well, really just one. This is what I look like at 29 weeks...just 11 weeks to go. I think it's safe to say that I've grown...just a tad. He's, as far as I can tell, in his ready position. I felt about a week and a half ago this whole body shift. It took about 2 or 3 minutes it seemed and it made me just stop in my tracks until it stopped. The movement was unlike any other I'd experienced...no kicking or jabbing, no knees or elbows slipping across my belly. No, this was a "holy cow what's going on in there?" moment. Since that point, I've felt lots of knees and long legs up near my ribcage and lots of little movements and side to side movements down low. In other words, I feel at this point like I've got a watermelon sitting on my pelvic bone...much more uncomfortable then I was with Zoe at this stage. And my thoughts keep going to the fact that he's probably only 3 pounds by now...what's it going to be like when he hits 7 pounds???!!!?? But nonetheless, I've been truly blessed to have had an easy pregnancy to this point. I'll gladly give up a few hours of sleep every night and lots of groans when I bend over to pick something up off the ground at this point after having had a relatively easy 29 weeks up to now.

Ok, I think this one's going to just stick straight out.



This next picture is what I was at 29 weeks with Zoe girl...look how all over rounded I was.

1 comment:

  1. I can definately see the difference between Zoe and Ethan! Wow!

    ReplyDelete