So, yesterday was a false alarm. Contractions stopped at 11 am.
Parents decided to come up last night, just in case, and it was a good thing that they did.
Around 1 am I knew something was different. Woke Darin up at 2:30, ate breakfast at 3, dawdled around to see if this was indeed real, gave myself a hair cut (or at least a trim), took off for hospital at 4.
So, now it is noon and I have dilated to 4 and water broke naturally. Epidural is heaven on earth and Dustin (he gave me the epidural) is my new best friend.
Ethan we arrive later today and I will update as possible.
So glad that this is almost over and the best part of this journey begins. Can't wait to see and meet him. Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Good luck, and I hope the drugs don't wear off before the baby comes!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! I am so excited for you Alison! I hope your delivery is smooth with no complications! Can't wait for an update!
ReplyDeleteYAH! HOORAY! AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT BABY!!!
ReplyDeleteHope every thing goes well and you have an easy time of it!
ReplyDeleteSending prayers your way!