1. Eyes Open
2. Eyes Closed
I love this cuddly age, but they just don't do much! I so look forward to the smiles, laughs, and coos.
I wasn't dumb enough to try to get naked pictures (although I ooh and ahh over the professional portraits of naked babies that look so precious). Actually, even with a diaper on, I still managed to get peed on. Go figure! And (ahem)...one thing I've learned about picture taking especially with babies is to snap, snap, snap. So...I have like 125 pictures. I tried to narrow it down and give you the best of the best, but with that many, there were a lot to narrow down.
Here's the only color one...I love the b/w ones the best.

















So leave a comment....who do you think he looks like (me, Darin, or Zoe)??? I'm just curious...
Below are pictures of Darin and me, and two of Zoe before 3 weeks old.


I think he looks like you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!!
(The lady that took our naked baby pictures folded up a diaper really tiny and laid it under him, so it was hidden from the camera, but would catch the pee if he did his thing.)
Those are great pics! It looks like he is smiling in a couple of them. I am not good at guessing who babies look like unless they are a spitting image of one of the parents. Amber guessed you, but I was thinking Darrin. So, I don't know. Either way, he is precious!!!
ReplyDeleteSome of those are seriously Anne Geddes material! Love them! How could you ever choose a favorite??
ReplyDelete-Tiff