Thursday, May 7, 2009

Little of this, little of that...

Last night....sleep heaven! Well, almost. Seems to be that the junk he threw up the night before cleared his belly out some. He's still had gassy bouts, but only 30 minutes to an hour as opposed to b/w 3-5 hours. Last night, we put him down awake, he went to sleep on his own for about an hour or two and woke up about 1 screaming in pain again. He cried for close to an hour, but he was able to "work some stuff out" and once he was calm enough for me to nurse him, he zonked out....for 5 hours. 5 hours, people!! I was overjoyed...and in pain from being so full...but totally overjoyed. See...when you've been up until b/w 3 and 4 every night since the night you got home, you don't have the luxury of sleeping 5 hours in a day, much less 5 hours at a stretch. Well, I say he slept for 5 hours. Let me rephrase...I woke him up at 5 hours. He was still sleeping soundly and didn't take too kindly to me waking him up. Normally, I'll only let him sleep for 4 hours during the night, but he's been in so much pain and so exhausted, I let him go the 5 last night.

So here are some pictures...just random, and most of him sleeping.

"Talking" to Curious George

Big sis time!
Like father, like son!


Nose kisses....we've been trying to keep her from kissing his face, but isn't this precious??!!

6 comments:

  1. The one of Spud is PRICELESS and I love the nose kiss picture. Cheek or head kisses are the best though!! He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He could not be any cuter!!!

    Hooray for 5 hours of sleep!! :)

    And I love daddy/baby/sleeping pictures! PRICELESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news! Sleep helps A LOT, doesn't it?! Those are some adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 5 hours of sleep! Woohoo!!! I love the pics Alison! They are precious! Let's pray for more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of Darin and Ethan...TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day, Momma of 2!

    ReplyDelete