Friday, August 21, 2009

Sit tall!

"Oh yeah - that's right people, get a good look. I'm learing a new skill and I'm sitting up now (sort of). Either my tummy is so chubby that it helps support me as I lean over, or my back muscles have developed a little early. Either way, wow what an awesome view...until I fall and smash my face into the floor that is. Then it's not so fun anymore. But hey - I'm a guy...and guys are tough!"



(Interjection from mom - notice the video is just a short 5 second clip. That would be because that's about all the up time we can get right now. I trimmed off the few seconds of the nose plant followed by Zoe's giggles and saying "Efan fell down." He's still under 4 months, so his back muscles haven't strengthened enough to hold him up for long. I'm surprised he can hold himself up at all, but we'll do a little bit of practicing every day to help him get more proficient. He loves his new view of the world.)

1 comment: