
I haven't gained any weight, though, so my legs are losing their rolls. I'm still not quite yet 19 pounds...about 18.5lbs.
I still wear size 3 diapers and I wear size medium in the fuzzi bunz cloth diapers. Mommy has to change me a lot when I wear them because I am a really heavy wetter and it often seeps onto my clothes.


I'm starting to eat solid finger foods. Mommy started with some little puffs. I graduated last week to cheerios, and have also started eating small chunks of sweet potatoes, pears, peaches, bananas, and cheese. I can't quite grasp things yet, so I rake it all to one corner, grab a handful, and shove it all in my mouth. Sometimes I smile and it dribbles out the sides.
See? I told you I was fast. And that was my "leisure pace". I get even faster than that if Mommy leaves me in the room alone. I HATE to be alone, unless it's time for me to go to sleep.
I hit the attachment phase last month. I wouldn't go to anyone new w/o crying and reaching for my Mommy or Daddy.
I'm trying to pull up. I can't quite get my legs under me, but if I crawl up on Mommy and Daddy, I can get to a semi standing position.
When I can get Mommy to put me standing against the couch, I move along the side of it. She says it's me starting to cruise...or something like that. I only do it if I see something on the other side of the couch that I really want...and I'm still sort of wobbly doing that. She has to keep her hands right behind me to make sure I don't topple over.

I can give kisses and high fives if someone asks me to. My kisses are really slobbery...Mommy loves them.
I like reading. I get one book a month from the Imagination Library and like looking at them and being read to.

I love my big sister and want to be everywhere she is and do everything she does. She gets mad at me sometimes, like when she's playing with her dollhouse and I go and swipe all the furniture out of it. She likes to make me laugh. We have lots of screaming matches to see who can be the loudest. Don't think Mommy and Daddy like that too much.

On the negative side, I've had my 4th ear infection in two months. I think if I have anymore I might have to have tubes put in. They hurt. I won't eat, don't nap well, and am cranky. I had one over Christmas and wasn't happy. Once I got meds and numbing drops, I started eating again and sleeping a little better, but I stayed pretty cranky until just a couple of days ago. Mommy says she's happy to have her happy boy back. We finish our 4th round of antibiotics today. Hopefully the new year will bring less infections!
I think I've told you everything.



No comments:
Post a Comment