So since temps were in the low 60's today, guess where I headed with the kids? You got it...OUTSIDE! Let the little girl run off some energy, the little guy look around in the stroller, and the mama take some pics of said girl and guy.
Little girl is getting to the prissy age...the age where she wants to be all posey and stuff. And can I tell you how excited I am at the fact that she wants to even smile, let alone pose. She went through about 4 months where she didn't want a camera on her at all. And our normally smiley boy wasn't so smiley today...reason being that he was outside and EVERYTHING but me caught his attention. When I managed to get a turn in the general direction of the camera, it was usually a wide eyed, "What!!?!?" look.
So put those together, and what do you get? These:
















No comments:
Post a Comment