Now I'm almost caught up. Some things will just have to go. Sorry!
My little guy is 15 months old!!! Where has the time gone!?!?!
Ethan - at fifteen months, you:
*Weighing in still at 21#'s. You are about 21.5 and that puts you in the 10th percentile for your age. You are your daddy's mini clone...eats like a horse and weighs in like a bird. As long as you don't get my metabolism....
*Are 28 inches tall, 50-75th percentile for your age. Tall and skinny...
*Say about 50 words. I love keeping track of the new words you learn each day. I will probably stop keeping track soon, but it's fun to do while you're in this word boom. Your newest are "shoos" for shoes, "toes", and "nak" for snack. "No" was your newest word....that is spoken quite often.
*Know a lot of your animal sounds, and know some of your body parts. You just about poke our eyes out when we ask where our eyes are. You'd think I'd learn!
*Are starting to color/scribble.
*Love doing your shape sorter.
*Are almost running.
*Still take 2 naps and sleep about 11 hours at night. But when 7:00 comes, it's like a magic button.
*Are starting to annoy your sister. And the fun begins!
*Still headbutt, but we have almost gotten that stopped by putting you in a "time out" in your pack and play everytime you do it.
*LOVE to read. You have learned how to plop down in my lap if I'm on the floor and you bring me book after book after book to read to you. I swear you'll be reading by 18 months.
*Are crying in my arms right now because your head hurts from you headbutting the floor. Obviously you haven't outgrown that "fun-loving" habit.
*Have finally started to go into the church nursery without a battle. You walk in on your own now. Before, it was just a battle until we got out of sight. You always had a blast after that.
*Still hate pasta. I guess it's a texture thing. But since we do pasta at least once or twice a week, you usually just go without dinner. Sorry...we're just not starting the habit of fixing a "second meal" for a picky eater.
*You are so fun-loving. You have a vivacious personality and I can't wait to see what you become over the next few months. Love you, kiddo!

No comments:
Post a Comment