Thursday, August 26, 2010

My how time flies

Next week, I'll have a 16 month old boy.  A 16 month old boy who can climb in furniture now (hence the victory look on his face below).  That boy said his first sentence not too long ago.  He says, "I wanna..." followed by some word like get down or cracker.  He walked up to me a few minutes ago and said, "I wanna eat."  In case you didn't know, he is his daddy's boy.  He could eat anytime, anywhere...except for dinner when he normally just picks.  :(

Next week, I'll also have a big girl in pre-school.  That's right...pre-school. One of the universities in town hosts a preschool that has one overseeing teacher and is taught by the undergrad students each week.  It's one that is highly esteemed and people sign up their kids when they find out they're pregnant just to get them in.  Zoe was on the list when she was 2 weeks old.  That same little girl promoted to the 3/4 year old class in SS and is now in Mission Friends and Preschool Choir. How time flies. 

Showing Ethan shapes on the ceiling
Quality sibling times....one of the very few.
My kids are playing together now.  Ethan wants to do EVERYTHING Zoe does.  He loves her.  She's not so sure about him.  She has a love/hate relationship with the one who follows her around and copies everything she does.  What's even worse is that he's found what gets her upset, and he does those things.  Over.  And over. And over.  And so it begins.  :)
Look at me!  My mom's really in for it now!
I'm coloring just like my big sister is!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! What sweet kiddos!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    -Grace

    ReplyDelete