Zoe got her first "bouncy" experience in her Johnny Jump Up today. It's looks like it's swallowing her up, but she's got great head control and strong legs. We thought we'd try it out today for a few minutes, but discovered that she absolutely loved it. She spins around more than she bounces because she's not quite figured out what all you can do in it. Oh, and she loves eating the seat...apparently it's flavored with something baby friendly. :) I took a few pictures and then shot a video of her in it. I know that it's expected from a mom but I'm going to say it anyway.....too cute! So as you can see with this first picture, she wasn't quite sure what to think about being put in. But she took to it quickly and thoroughly enjoys it.
'"Yummy, this is good!"

"Ride 'em, coyboy!"
Bethany's first experience with her Johnny Jump Up went pretty much the same way! Before you know it they'll be bouncing like crazy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Looks like she's "having a ball".
ReplyDelete