Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The giant sandbox

Zoe woke up from her nap really early this morning and had three hours in between then and her second nap. SO....my dilema became how to keep her occupied for that long. I had a few errands to run, but I made sure that I got everything that I needed to done today so as not to waste any gas. On the way back, I decided to stop by a little park to let her play for a while. We've been several times before, but not yet this summer. She of course had a blast on the swings, as always, but this time, they had a new sandbox. Boy was she mesmorized at all of the toys in there. But leave it to my child would almost ignore all of the toys and play with sand using nothing but her hands. No fear of dirt, that's for sure. And as a result, she was covered from head to toe (yes, there was sand in her hair) in sand when we got ready to leave.


Chilling in the swing


Total excitement


Notice how much she's grown - this was from 3 months ago


Checking it all out


Some "friends" that she met while playing at the church playground


Didn't take long to warm up the sand

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You weren't kidding when you said she'd grown a lot!

    ReplyDelete