Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Only 1 month left!

Wow, what a month! Now only 30 more days until her first birthday! She is officially hitting the learning curve. Not to say she hasn't been learning, she's just now showing us...literally. Among the many milestones reached this month, I think the most rewarding is the pointing finger. Yeah..sounds kind of strange. Here's what I mean. Since about 5 months old, we've been reading...a lot...mostly simple books about animals, colors, shapes, etc. Apparently it's been paying off. After realizing she could recognize colors, I asked her questions as we were reading different books. She was able to point out facial parts, and a few animals like dog, cat, rabbit, elephant, and monkey. Wow...who knew? Other milestones have been walking holding onto just one finger on one hand, standing alone for about a minute, and repeating a little bit of sign language that we've been working on. Hopefully w/in the next month she'll be walking alone. I can only walk around the house in the same circle so many times. The following pictures are some that I got for her 11 month pictures.







1 comment:

  1. I love that second to the last picture, shows so much of her fun personality! First strawberry picture was good too, you and spud are going to LOVE it when she starts dating! ;) Where are the river pictures?

    ReplyDelete