Monday, June 2, 2008

Standing alone!

Through the last several weeks, you've been able to see Zoe's progression towards walking independently. She started standing alone today (for more than just a few seconds at a time). I think the longest she went today was around 45 seconds or so, but the average was b/w 20 and 30 seconds before she gave up and toppled over or just bent over. The pics are kind of crummy, but it's hard to take a picture and be ready to catch a toppling baby. The picture of her standing in her swimsuit was a humorous one. The diaper she had on was filled with water and she had to stand with her legs wide open in order to balance. Oh, and the other ones? She's intent on watching a Praise Baby DVD, a gift from her Great-Granny back at Christmas. I think she didn't even realize I took my hands off her for the first few times.




2 comments:

  1. She will be walking in NO time! Get ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the ring in her head!

    ReplyDelete