Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day at the park

A few days ago on Labor Day, we had 3 out of 4 of our Godchildren staying with us. Shortly after lunch, we decided to take them all to the park...and me being the overly obsessed picture taker that I am, I took the camera. That day in particular, I was having extreme morning sickness (and not just in the morning). So in order to keep me from thinking about having the urge to throw up all over the swings, I took my camera to occupy me.








1 comment:

  1. I"m glad you were able to enjoy the time out at the park by taking all of the pictures, which I can't get enough of by the way. I was looking at the pictures in the hallway and realized the pictures that you took can replace some of those on the wall. You need to walgreen those pictures. You're such a great aunt! Tell Spud he's a great uncle too!

    I do have to say that the background is very bold! You must have been ready for a change.

    ReplyDelete