Among the things we were able to find for our new "big girl" stage of life were
1. A booster seat - out of the high chair and to the big chair

2. A fuzzy red chair - one that she enjoys just sitting in, and reading in.



3. A toddler bed - this one won't be used for quite some time. But we wanted to buy one and introduce her to it before the next baby was born so we could prevent her from thinking the new baby pushed her out.
4. Some toys that she just fell in love with while we were there. Those include a piano/xylophone combo, a sesame street pop up toy, and the leap frog table activity center that you see in the picture.

5. And last but not least, lots of clothes.
I have to say, it actually makes me a bit sad that she's getting so big so quickly. But I have some consolation that I get to do it all over again in about 7 months. Ready or not, here I come!
Looks like some good finds!
ReplyDeleteI really like the toddler bed, looks like she enjoys the red fuzzy chair. Glad you were able to get some good finds.
ReplyDelete