My Christmas merchandise from Home Interiors came today. For those of you who don't already know, I sell Home Interiors products...I'm not nutty enough to already be ordering Christmas stuff just for me. I'm ordering it to show and sell. So anyway, I had one of my big boxes left over. Before I stuffed it full of smaller boxes and fill-air bubbles in preparation to throw it out, I noticed Zoe playing with it. So my bright idea was to put her in it. She was just tall enough to see out, but not to do much more. She loved it...started playing peek-a-boo immediately and giggling. It's sad that we spend so much on their toys, and in reality, we could have a house full of boxes and they'd be just as happy. Here are a few pictures of my "Zoe-in-a-box" - minus the hand crank with the music and the pop up clown who scares the daylights out of you when it pops out unexpectedly. I never did like those toys!
And yes, in the background, her toddler bed is still sitting out in front of the fireplace. We have a set of bunk beds in the spare bedroom right now that have been taken down, so we're going to have to take those apart and stick them in storage so we can begin setting Zoe's new room up. Between the two twin beds, the huge book case, the chest of drawers, the big comfy (but ugly) chair, and my sewing machine table, the room is full from one end to the other. So because there's no room in there right now, we have a bed in the living room. Go figure! Time to get movin' I guess.


Can't wait to see the rooms after they're done, but if you need help I'll be more than glad to come visit and help.
ReplyDelete