Monday, January 5, 2009

Age Regression

The last week or so, we've been taking on a BIG project (and when I say "we", I really mean Darin). Over the years, we've let the back bedroom become our guest room/storage room. The room itself was clean for the most part, but the two closets were stacked to the brim with stuff...lots and lots of stuff. Chunks of it were my teacher supplies and books from years ago, lots of it was Home Interiors stuff that I have yet to sell, and still even more of it was baby stuff that Zoe outgrew over a year ago. Since Ethan is well on his way, and since we only have 3 bedrooms in our home, the storage room had to go so we could make an actual third bedroom. So the last week has been a mess of cleaning out the closets, then the room, and shifting most of that stuff to our two storage units outside. Most of it's heavy, so Darin's been the sole mover. My job is and will be to keep the house in order once things are moved. I'll also paint Zoe's future room in a couple of days. We plan on moving Zoe to this bedroom with the toddler bed that's already in there and keeping Ethan in the nursery. Both rooms will need repainting and rearranging.

With all that being said, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get these pictures. The bouncy seat was one of the many baby things that was pulled out of the spare bedroom and will go to one of the storage units until needed in 3.5 months. Zoe, intrigued, tried to climb inside the chair unsuccessfully. I put her there and she just laid back and sighed a sigh of comfort. She still is under the weight limit oddly enough, but I think she's just a bit too long for it. ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment