Saturday, February 21, 2009

Minnie, Eeyore, and a dollhouse

Well, we're rotating out toys. She is so much into creative play that I decided it was time to bring out a dollhouse. Who-hoo...ahem...I mean for her sake! :-) A friend of ours dropped one off at our house several months ago that her daughters played with but I had yet to get it out. Makes me a little sad that the days of baby toys are in the past. But it's kind of cute watching her play with her little Minnie and Eeyore toys inside her dollhouse.



3 comments:

  1. Sad thing is, my kid loves playing with dollhouses, too. He puts dinosaurs, monsters, and Mickey Mouse in it. At least they're being creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was adorable! I love how she marched Minnie up the stairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too precious!! Abby said the clock makes noise, why isn't it ringing? She is too funny!! I am so glad someone else is enjoying that, I didn't want to throw it out.

    ReplyDelete