I love photography and though I have a LOOONG way to go before ever achieving professional results, these didn't turn out too bad at all.
And before you ask, let me explain the humungous scar going across my belly. I had cancer when I was 4 yrs old and had a kidney removed. They cut me from end to end and the scar just grew with me over the years, and stretches way out when I'm pregnant. It's a blessing that I have carried both babies low b/c it tends to get a bit tender in the latter parts of pregnancy. And yes, above that and on both sides below it are much smaller and much less obvious scars. The one on top is probably the more noticeable of the three. I had gallbladder surgery as a teenager and it required several small incisions on my belly.
So that being said, here are some of the best ones that I took.












Those turned out sooo good! I didn't do anything like that w/ either preg. and wish I woulda!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww - sweet pics!
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful! That's a great idea!
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are so good! I love them!
ReplyDelete