Sunday, June 27, 2010

Facial explosion

Wow - I am far behind!  I had a little bit on my mind this week.  I was asked to be the speaker at a women's ministry luncheon today, and had only about a week and a half to prepare.  It wasn't hard, but I had little on my mind other than that for a while. 

So...my daughter finds it funny to just make faces...weird faces.  She just explodes with all of these weird expressions as if you can't tell from the pictures below. 




My son LOVES to play in this little kitchen.  He plays with it even more than Zoe does, I think.  I dressed him in the chef attire that we have, and he looked like a little mini chef...a snaggle-toothed little chef. 



Sorry...this post is kind of lame, I am zapped of creativity today and short on time.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment