Thursday, June 10, 2010

Random Thursday

I just found a bunch of pictures from the last couple of weeks on my camera that I haven't downloaded yet. So instead of doing post by post, I'm just going to throw them all together. See if you can keep up. If so, find me somewhere lost behind you...'cuz I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with myself. That may sound weird, but just let me tell you how lost my mind is today. I was pouring my child some strawberry syrup to go into her milk...a once daily treat. I had the sippy cup right by the milk carton. I'm sure you can see where this is going.  Yup...instead of pouring the syrup in the sippy.....I started to pour it in the gallon of milk.  Luckily for me, at the last millisecond, I realized my stupidity and yanked away just in time to have it dribble all over the carton.  Better than in the freshly opened milk, I suppose. 



This is our new housemate, well part of it.  The body continues for a while. Oh...you need a closer look?  Can't tell what it is yet?  Well, ok...here!
 


Is this close enough for ya?  Yeah, that's right.  A big, ugly, nasty, 3 foot long (or so I'm guessing) snake.  In.  Our.  Yard. 


Let's just say the poor husband was subjected to the "wife freak out syndrome" and was begged to go kill it.  So while he's using a hoe to try to chop the head off it goes up in the tree, and he's stuck doing this...trying to spray it out.  He even went as far as getting a camp chair and "camping" out until I came back out and told him that my research had come to the conclusion that it was just a big black rat snake and was not venomous.  Bless his heart...such a good husband! 


I made these for our memorial day dessert.  I initially tried to layer them red, white, and blue, but this is the result.  I like this better. 


Our little girl jamming to her barney songs.  I think she was attempting to sing over it and sing Jesus Loves Me. 


So sweet!  Daddy didn't know he got subjected to being the bed for "blue bear" and "lamb" till he woke up.



I have to snap away when she actually smiles at me and doesn't hurl at me this evil stare.



Cheese!



Mmmhmmm.  You got it.  She dumped an entire bucket of water on my poor unsuspecting son's head.  This was an accidental picture, but made for a funny one.  Let's just say he wasn't too fond of the pool after that moment.  Poor kid.   

No comments:

Post a Comment