Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All over the place

So this blog entry is going to be just what the title says...all over the place. To many isolated events to make 5 different blog posts. So I'll just combine them all Wrestling with Daddy. This has become a nightly event. Obviously it wouldn't be smart for me to be in this position for two obvious reasons. One..I have a baby in my belly...and two, I'm not going to mention specifically, but it would hurt to have it slapped. She loves playing with her daddy. She used to just climb all over him...now we've got the slapping thing going on. Not sure where she got that from...





New jammies that were pulled out tonight since it's supposed to get into the 40's. They're huge on her, and her feet look massive...but they're warm and cozy. And since she moves so much during the night, we've got to have something to substitute a blanket.

Showing you her new pearly white molars in the back of her gumline.
Playing with Jedi




Nothing important about this picture. Just random and has a funny caption. Daddy...they look so small!




These are our new Space Saver bags. We had to buy something to hold all of the clothes that Zoe has outgrown. So instead of going the giant bin route, I tried these huge bags that you can vacuum the air out of to keep all moisture out of the bag. Kind of cool, and collapses the bag to about half it's original size. Before the air was sucked out...
After the air was sucked out....




This was a spider I found on the wall just outside the door last week. If you include the leg span, it was about 3 inches long. I took a picture of it not to post, but to do some research to find out what kind it was. I killed it, but because I'm so afraid of spiders, it took me about 5 minutes to finally kill it. Yuck! So I found out it was a wolf spider, poisonous though not lethal, has 8, yes 8 eyes, and has two huge fangs. You can see two huge beady eyes and one of it's fangs in this picture.

3 comments:

  1. Ok loved the TV picture! The jammies look adorable, reminds me of our kids when they were that small. Hard to imagine that they were that small, oh how they have grown. And the spider, ewwww! I think I would have just killed it and moved on, not sure I would have gone to the trouble of photographing it and researching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spider looks familiar! We have all kinds of those critters out here in the good 'ole country! They are much better than the tarantulas that like to come around. Yuck.

    Love the jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I had a spider like that in our apartment. It was bigger and furry and I called Wes (who was at a meeting in LR) and cried until he sent Kevin Inman over to kill it with a shoe. Kevin thought it was pretty funny until he actually saw it and then he asked me for a bigger shoe.

    ReplyDelete