Thursday, January 15, 2009

Now Accepting Applications

So apparently I've decided with my daughter's help to run a day care in my home. Yeah, I know...BIG decision. But see, it's really easy, and Zoe's my best employee. Actually, she does just about everything in the way of taking care of these little ones. She helps feed the babies, helps dress and undress them, and even loves to put them down for naps. We have about 7 right now already enrolled. Hopefully we'll stop here for a while. And the best thing is that they're already on the same nap schedule.


She's my best worker, I'll tell you!



Their names? Let's see if I can remember them all. There's Pooh Bear, Lion, Snowman, Mickey, Baby A, Baby B, and Baby C. Mickey hadn't made it down for a nap by this point yet.



Apparently these two did such a great job going down for their naps that they deserved pillows to lay on. The others remained in their spots on the floor.

Yes, I know our child has more stuffed animals than she can count right now. They're causing her toybox to overflow. All but two were gifts from family this last month or two. Mickey was mine when I was little, and the snowman was part of our Christmas decorations but somehow made its way into her toybox and not instead of the Christmas decorations box.

Oh...I guess it's "sit" time now. Zoe's putting them on the window sill and gently instructing them to "sit down".


4 comments:

  1. How cute! Even Jedi obeys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing ever... She definitely has teacher genes lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you'll have that daycare for many years to come, look at this way, you can pass the business onto her when she gets married and has little ones of her own to help her! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...I totally thought that you were seriously starting a home-daycare when I first started reading!! HA!

    That is precious....look how organized she is!

    ReplyDelete