Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yee-Haw!

Well, we're still recovering from a cold. Zoe's a fighter...doesn't let too much get her down. Tonight, as you can see, she was fighting off her low grade fever by dancing and bouncing...very effective method of fighting a fever I might add. Too bad it doesn't work that way for adults! So what went on around our house tonight? Here, let me show you!



First off we have our horse rider. This horse sits against the wall normally. Tonight she was bouncing so hard that it moved about 5 feet forward. I was sitting on the fireplace getting warm when she moved completely out of sight behind the couch. Perfect video opportunity. Oh, and meanwhile she was saying, "Yee-Haw" while she bounced, although I couldn't get her to say it on camera.



Next we have her watching her favorite TV show, The Backyardigans. She loves the intro when they dance, and sometimes if the songs they sing during the show are interesting enough she'll stop for a moment to dance with them and the resume whatever she was playing with at the time. Here she was dancing to one of the first songs and mocking what they were doing, hence the spinning and clapping. She breaks out into dance quite often, some without music. Her new favorite move is "flying" where she takes her arms and sways them back and forth like a bird. I'm waiting for the day when she busts a move on the floor and starts break dancing.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! She doesn't let anything get her down, does she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My 1-year-old neice does the same backyardigans dance... but she's not quite as good at the spinning lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would never know that she wasn't or hasn't been feeling well.

    I love the dance! Just wait until the dance goes from circle, where I dizzy just watching her, to jumping up and down and busting moves.

    So sweet!

    ReplyDelete