So here are some more that I took last night once Darin got home. He was such a good sport. I had a whole list of poses that I had found on the Internet and he allowed me to position him and talk him through every position with a smile. So I had him wear black too, and I realize that black next to black on black may not have been the best choice considering the lighting we had available was a teeny tiny "chandelier" with two small bulbs in it above our heads. I lightened some of them up on Picnik but they're still kinda dark (except for my washed out skin. Might need a pair of sunglasses to look at these.
If you didn't see the previous post with the first set of these pictures, just scroll down one post to find them.
Those are really good Alison....so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWay to go for getting the husband to pose for pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! You'll treasure these.